Athetotheist wrote: ↑Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:42 am https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/ar … he-messiah
1) He must be Jewish. (Deuteronomy. 17:15, Numbers 24:17)
Obviously Jesus is Jewish.
2) He must be a member of the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10) and a direct male descendant of King David (I Chronicles 17:11, Psalms 89:29-38, Jeremiah 33:17, II Samuel 7:12-16) and King Solomon. (I Chronicles 22:10, II Chronicles 7:18)
He was also a descendant of David.
3) He must gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel. (Isaiah 27:12-13, Isaiah 11:12)
The nation of Israel has been reestablished and Jews are free to return.
4) He must rebuild the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. (Micah 4:1)
Jesus himself is the temple and those in him are also part of the temple.
5) He must bring world peace. (Isaiah 2:4, Isaiah 11:6, Micah 4:3)
Jesus himself is our peace.
6) He must influence the entire world to acknowledge and serve one G-d. (Isaiah 11:9, Isaiah 40:5, Zephaniah 3:9)
Christianity is among the top evangelistic religions, if not the top one.
Emphasis: If an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions, then he cannot be the Messiah!
Since he’s fulfilled all of them, he must be the Messiah.