- Personal view of Bible
- Getting to truth
- Does Bible need to be perfect?
- Courtroom analogy
- Can we trust the Bible if it is not inerrant?
- Why a book?
- God speaking directly instead of using a book
- Secondary causation
- Multiple attestation, seeking God
- Jewish mindset
- How are we to determine what is correct?
- Wrong glasses
- Septuagint was used by Jews
- Professor Ken Schenek on mindset of the Biblical authors
- Literary landscape of Bible
- The true myth
- Bible is qualitatively different from any book in human history
- Promotion of literacy
- Bible is both a human book and a divine book
- Recap of arguments of authority of the Bible
- Jesus Christ is the most influential person in all of human history
- Jesus in world religions
- Bible is not applicable anymore
- God spoke to other cultures
- Barrage of atheistic objections
- Is this God’s Book or just another tome of fairy tales?
- Arrogant to claim Christianity is the only true religion