What significance does it have on the CM?
A world-wide flood explains the following:
– Extinction of the dinosaurs
– Why the prehistoric world had large animals/plants and now it does not
– The origin of the Grand Canyon and other canyons
– The existence of the mid-Oceanic ridge
– The formation of the continental shelves
– The formation of ocean trenches
– Magnetic variations on the ocean floor
– The formation of submarine canyons
– The formation of coal and oil
– The existence of frozen mammoths
– The formation of major mountain ranges
– The phenomenon of parallel rock stratas
– The apparent jigsaw fit of the continents
By the way, for those who would like to peek ahead, my information will be primarily from Walt Brown.